Sunday, January 25, 2009

How Do I Post a message?

I know the difficulty I experienced when I tried to figure out how to post to this blog. So I am providing these instructions. For those of you who are not as technically challenged, as I am you can ignore this posting.
Only members of the group are allowed to post an article. If you receive emails from me then you are listed as an author and can post articles. In order to post you must register on the blog as well. The blog address is www.stmichaelsspirit.blogspot.com.

1.Once at the site, in the upper left corner is a B in an orange box, click on it and a screen opens up allowing you to create a screen name and a password. 2. Click on SIGN IN and the next page provides some info as well a link back to the main page of the blog. Click on the link and on the main page, at the top is a link “New Post”. Click on it and you are on your way.

No comments: