Sunday, February 12, 2012

Whitney: "I want to dance with somebody who loves me."

How wonderful life is, and yet how crushing! We ride the crest of the wave and then get pummelled when it rolls over us. Ups and downs. And the downs can hit the skids, slam on a cement floor.

And yet life goes on. How to get up when life gets you down? Do we cry into a black emptiness, or is there a god who can save us? Drugs and addiction. The euphoria of life. How do we reach equilibrium?

Call on God, call on friends. As Whitney says in "Greatest Love of All," find your strength in love!

Listen to Bill Withers' "Lean on Me"

Listen to Whitney Houston, "I Will Always Love You"

Listen to Whitney Houston, "I Want to Run To You"

Listen to Whitney Houston, "Greatest Love of All"

Listen to Whitney Houston, "I Want to Dance With Somebody"

No comments: